Hi All

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all im from Melbourne,i collect silver,hobbies metal detect,and thinking of going gold detecting,
but not sure if the minelab xterra 705 will cut it?:)

Hello there silvermernda welcome to the newbies section. hope you find the info on here useful, I know I have.
Jethro.

Welcome...

I use the x-terra 705 and you really need to spend time with it and understand the settings...
I'm still trying to work it out... But good luck, its a great machine... :)

Cheers
OZ

GTOZ said:
Welcome...

I use the x-terra 705 and you really need to spend time with it and understand the settings...

Cheers
OZ

i rented one of those for a weekend and got the shits with trying to work out the manual , so did the people i was with

it was the kind of experience that can take a man to within one millimetre of smashing the thing over the nearest large rock :/

Welcome silvermernda. Have fun here on Prospecting Australia, I know I am enjoying it. Cheers :)

Maybe you should use a stick want cost as much when you smash it....???????
HeadsUp said:
GTOZ said:
Welcome...

Cheers
OZ

i rented one of those for a weekend and got the shits with trying to work out the manual , so did the people i was with

it was the kind of experience that can take a man to within one millimetre of smashing the thing over the nearest large rock :/

Tracker and silvermernda:
Could both you people please send me a PM. (use the email function under the Avatar place holder.)
I wish to sort this out not in public view.
It is fine to have an opinion or have your say but if it
is proven wrong.
Things could get very nasty and we do not want that on here.
P.S. The other Mod's will be informed as to what is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts