Hi all

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussiefarmer

Thinks he is funny
Supporting Member
Reaction score
G,day to all ,

Its my first time on a gold forum. I follow "thecombineforum" and found its the best source of hands on knowledge for harvesting. As soon as I opened Prospecting Australia I could see it is a well structured and informative forum and so I registered straight away.
I am looking forward to being apart of your community so here's a bit about me.

My gold experience is minimal I have had a few quick goes of panning and have a few flakes of gold.
I live and farm in a large quarts belt but unfortunately no gold has ever been found within 50 klms.
My grand father dug a few holes with some old timers that new what they were doing and come up with nothing.
I personally have always had an interest in rocks and different types of soils and I guess untaught Geology .

My plan is to pan and maybe highwall some flood wash from some small creeks where I know gold has been found back in the day.

I apologize in advance if I use the wrong lingo at times as I generally haven't discussed prospecting with people very much.

Apart from that I love machinery , fishing, shooting , engineering , farming ,camping, my son and wife and general Australian rural history.

Welcome AF you will find a grate bunch of people here with a wealth on prospecting info any thing you need to know just find the right department and ask away and always have fun.

Gday AF,... great informative Post about yaself,... welcome to the forum. :)

welcome mate, im new here too and like shooting ,cars and bikes too, yet to see how i go at detecting,lol

Latest posts