Hi All! Complete Newbie to the forum world!!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is Kama (yes born with this name lol), I have loved fossils, crystals, gems n rocks since a young girl. I started collecting interesting items worth something while I lived in Mt Isa. It took a bit but I managed in the past 8yrs to get my now ex involved in the rock collecting, detecting n cut n polishing etc. We even joined the local gem club. With my divorce though he took everything.... right down to every rock I ever collected. So now I am at square one with only a rock tumbler to my name n a few rocks I have found in Moranbah. It has been a hard 2yr road back to wanting to become involved again with my past passion...but I am ready to get out there n love the feeling of discovering something new.
So this is my first time on a forum ever, so please be kind lol :D I will not pretend to know all, as I truly know very little 8)
So Hi everyone n hope to chat n maybe even help others in their search to discovering the world of rocks, gems, crystals n fossils :lol:

Hi Kama and welcome to PA, sounds like you have had a tough time of late but you get to start fresh and collect to your hearts content now, best of luck with it all and everything
cheers
Jamie

Hi all, thanks am looking forward to it all. Just need to save some $$ for all the machines n all again lol. There is no gem club here in Moranbah either which is kinda disappointing. Hopefully though end of this year be moving down bundy way n I know they have a gem club there. My boys are also keen on the rock front too. I have just decided to see it as a new beginning n start fresh. :lol:

rocketaroo said:
Runaway, whilst there is still a chance!
;)

Yes I have had over 2yrs to think about this lol... happy to get into this game again. It is more than rewarding. I enjoy the outdoors. Love nature n enjoy the fauna n flora that goes along with the rock hunting :lol:

Latest posts