Hey all

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wilko

Jacob
Reaction score
My name is Jacob, I'm from Brisbane but spend most nights at the girlfriends place at Northlakes. I'm fairly new to prospecting and unfortunately haven't found much yet but I'm sure now that I'm on the forum I can learn some secrets to this hobby. Spent the past weekend gone out at Duraki State Forrest however the most exciting find was a expended bullet.

I am also keen to meet up with anyone who would like to spend a day or two detecting, I have a Garrett euroace.

Jacob

hey Taipan, well if your ever up this way and wanna go for a swing let me know, would be more then happy if I'm not working. I still need to find some good spots but hopefully i can do that soon...ish haha

G'day Wilko. I'm Jack from East Brisbane. Would have been nice and cold at Durakai last few nights.Around -1 I :| see on Bom.
Anyway enjoy the forum and happy hunting.

hey Jaros, and thank you. It was a wee bit chilly, girlfriend and I stayed at in Toowoomba, she loved the fact that my car had heated seats and didn't want to get out to go to the hotel. :|

Latest posts