Help needed

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi we are new to the hobby of detecting, I (the female ) have just bought the minelab X-terra 705 twin pack, I have been using the coin and relic system and finding it difficult to get the grasp of it, (2 nails and 2 old buttons)
but determined to persevere. My husband has bought the Minelab GPX5000. We need someone near Warwick qld who would have the time and patience to take us out and spend time helping us to get to know our machines and willing to compensate. We are oldies but very keen on persuing this new interest. We have explored the areas around here and found alot of interesting places,maybe someone out there is willing to spend some time with us.

Hi, Welcome to PA , you could contact Bruce Bertram , he is a Warwick local and can take you out and give you some pointers, he does this as a job so you would have to pay for his services. If you contact Justin at Lost Treasures he will be able to give you his number.

Thankyou Mike501 will follow through with this, we have no problem with paying someone to help us.

Sounds like you were on the button-nail patch..... still good practice though :Y:

Latest posts