hello

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello to all fellow prospectors. I have been gold detecting for over 20 years. I have travelled all over australia prospecting and particularly the WA outback. I have the latest gold prospecting equipment. I have travelled with my wife and other couples and other men. Unfortunately most of the people I have travelled with have either passed away or unable to prospect. We are looking for other prospectors interested in going to WA or Victoria as well as other places. I live in the Newcastle area nsw. Anyone interested or have any advice please let me know. Cheers Nick

Welcome Nick. With that level of experience I am sure that you will find a few that will take you up on your request. Unfortunately we all get older, and getting away for others can require significant advanced planning, especially if people are still working.

There is a group from this forum going to WA in a couple of months time, but I believe that expedition is full at this time.

Good luck with finding someone and in the field.

Rob.

Hey Nick, welcome to PA sounds like you a veteran of the gold fields mate. I myself would love to get to WA and detect one day, but for the moment I am a casual Sluice/panner at this stage. We head to Nundle and Tuena when time permits but WA definitely on the bucket list :D
Good luck in future hunts..

is there a club of sorts up this way, im also keen to find like minded peeps to jerk the dirt with!
i moved up here (Newcastle) about 18 months ago, and have done no fossicking since, but starting to get the itch again..
i am heading down to Canberra in mid July for a 3 day visit, and im looking to hit up GG and black springs area for some stones, as i have no real experience in finding gold, if anyone wants to catch up anytime, PM me.
Westy!

Latest posts