Hello from the Great White North

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm a Canadian and newish to prospecting and panning with mildly successful venture to Alaska, Quebec, NZ, Vermont and Ontario where I found some Gold and gems.

I love being out exploring and digging in a river. My current goal is to finish finding all the pieces required to make my girlfriend a wedding ring. I have most of the gold from around the world panning and need to find a few more pieces one being a blue sapphire. I have been doing a lot of research and the best sapphires in the world are Aussie sapphires. Fortunately for me, my best friends are getting married in Australia in October so I'm coming over early to find the sapphire.

I look forward to contributing to this forum and to visiting your beautiful country again!

Jim

Welcome Jim. You have the love of the great outdoors like we all have. There's nothing like putting all the loves of this pastime together and having a target to aim for.
Jaros :Y:

1517107962_40.jpg

G'day JimS welcome to PA if you ever get to Victoria give us a shout and one of us should be able to show you around some of it.

RM Outback said:
G'day JimS welcome to PA if you ever get to Victoria give us a shout and one of us should be able to show you around some of it.

Hello RM! I have booked my flights and will be in Melbourne October 19th, I would like to wander over to the gold fields on the 21st and spend a couple days playing with my new detector. Would you and the crew happen to have some time to show me around?

Latest posts