Hello from Port Stephens/Newcastle NSW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi

Mark (Mr T)

Live Medowie //Work Newcastle
Had the good fortune to secure CABWOODYS ACE 250 from Him last week arrived Friday Afternoon just as described like new well pleased
managed to put it together and had a swing out the backgarden,Work gets in the way this weekend. Now for the first steps an the learning curve that goes with it

Thinking to start on the beaches at first

Brilliant forum to learn and share info, well done to site owner and the Mods and most importantly the members and how they conduct themselves

One thing i have noticed so far with ACE is that is very bottom heavy(my forearm sits about half way along to the cuff) found on the web/ebay you tube (Garret gizmo arm extension)that they is an extension to allow the arm cuff to sit further back
on the stem to make it a bit more balanced

Does anybody else have this problem or has used this product.

Cheer Mark

Hey Mr. T., My cuff sits just below the elbow on the Ace 250. I havn't heard of this being a problem with other users. Maybe you've got a long forearm?? Good luck in your endeavours. I will be out hunting as soon as my spinal fusion op gets well enough.
Cheers. :|

Latest posts