Hello from Melbourne

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Tony & I have just purchased an xterra705 dual pack for myself & a bounty hunter tracker iv each for my twin 11 year old boys. We are looking forward to get out & enjoy our new hobby together & will start off with plenty of practice in our backyard before venturing out in public.
We hope to learn & pick up plenty of tips from this great forum. Hopefully my boys will enjoy this hobby & stay away from their playstation video games which they play way too much.
Cheers Tony.

Welcome to PA Tony.
It's a great choice that you've made and the kids will love you for it.
Should you need any assist, then just ask on the open forum.
I have made so many great prospecting mates and learned so much here - would never have happened without PA.
May your finds come thick and fast :Y:

Tony, my advice is sell the playstation and video games to help fund a pinpointer (which you will definitely need). :D
If you cop any flak from the kids just blame Silver off the forum (no one can find me anyway) believe me, if I had my time over the playstation followed by the xbox would never have happened for my kids. (EVER) :Y:
welcome to the forum too bud ! :)

G'day Tony and boys welcome to PA you'll have heaps of fun learning and even better fun when you get to know you machines.

Thanks silver
you are not wrong about the kids of today with video games. When I was their age we were always outdoors either riding our bikes or kicking a footy or just enjoying the outdoors.
Also as far as a pinpointer goes I might wait for minelabs new one coming out soon.