Hello from boyne island with sdc 2300

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,
Newbie here from boyne island just purchased the sdc 2300 for a bit of gold searching will be heading down to glendons soon for a few days. First trip out with the new detector today at the beach seen $1.45 in small change for the kids to dig up and surprisingly only 2 pieces of rubish. There was one thing i found about the sdc today very annoying and thats how hard it is to get the coil protector off to clean the sand out from under it as i didnt want to put it back in the bag with the other gear full of sand. Maybe im just being anal because its new but i may get to it with a file to make it a little easier. Maybe ill see you guys out and about someday!

Welcome aboard Tyrion, when I got my Ace all those years ago, I fitted it with the coil protector and have never ever removed it, not even once for a clean ! And I manage to find the odd thing or two still. :)

Thanx guys, maybe when the new toy wears off a bit it might not bother me to much. As long as it keeps finding im happy.

Latest posts