Hello All - New to this site.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Way2go

Wayne
Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to this site. I have been reviewing many posts and find it quite helpful.

I reside in Sydney.

I started getting back into Prospecting after quite a long break - about 25 years. I first started prospecting as a kid, with my father, in and around WA.
While all my experience was in WA initially, I thought I would still assist me here in NSW. Over the past two years I have been slowly getting gear together for gold prospecting; however, I don't mind the occasional beach hunt for a quick gain (usually enough money to cover batteries, parking and a coffee) and mainly to hone my skills.

I currently have:
Minelab Quattro (great on the beach and for hunting treasure).
Whites GMT
Whites TDI Oz Pro
An assortment of pans, picks etc. and a Gold Cube 4 stacker (still in its original box, not used).

I have been looking at the Minelab SDC2300 and maybe the Minelab Gold Monster 1000. I figure having both VLF and PI technology is always of benefit as they have different capabilities.

I look forward to any positive guidance on some nugget producing areas in NSW - as it is a bit costly to get down to Victoria or across to WA (these will be my long term goals).

Latest posts