Havinago's GO-FIND 40 Hunts

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Digger Danny said:
Your doing well,1826 not bad.

Cheers, DD

Thnx DD, it does look like 26 but its 1896, I was wondering if i'd ever find a pre dec with the GO-Find and i did and i'm pretty stoked, I read everyones hunts with their different machines and it really inspires me to go and have a swing, problem is now i want a better machine that will id targets better :)

rocketaroo said:
wow, the go find did great on the penny :)

Yeah its not bad for a cheapy, how did you find your xterra did it give a good indication of what you were actually digging? I really want to upgrade now :D

Havinago said:
rocketaroo said:
wow, the go find did great on the penny :)

Yeah its not bad for a cheapy, how did you find your xterra did it give a good indication of what you were actually digging? I really want to upgrade now :D

yep, the xterra is very good on target IDs.

x-terra305 still in the box ,... will send you a PM link now. :)

G'day peeps, went for another play down the park today for a couple of hours heaps of trash and a couple of interesting finds a 1974 10c my birth year, a Harley badge and a bullet thats about 30mm long x 8mm Dia, any idea of what type of bullet it is and age?

Cheers Havinago

Thanks Ramjet I was pretty stoked, any idea on the bullet im thinking its pretty old maybe WW1? I really dont have a clue :8

Latest posts