greetings!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hello all!

I'm not great at introductions but here we go!

I'm new to fossicking though have been fascinated by nature all my life, love getting amongst it; and stones (even the boring ones) have always been a source of great interest. I'm self learning basically everything but upon finding this forum (and checking it out for a week or two in the background ?) thought I'd be a little silly to not join up to something that can be as invaluable as collective knowledge!

I'm currently travelling around Australia with my son (3) and doing what I can whenever possible. Have only hit about three spots thus far; but have absolutely loved it! Looking forward to more adventures and to getting to know some of you out there!

Welcome kruj :)

Enjoy this wonderful big brown land of ours. It's an amazing place and you and your son will learn a lifetime worth of lessons on your trip.

Au Fever.

Thanks AU Fever!
We are already learning so much and are grateful for the opportunity we have to see this beautiful piece of earth! We are very much looking forward to what the future adventures hold! :)

Welcome to the forum Kruj , Hope you and your son enjoy travelling and hope the forum members can help you when info is needed .
Do you have a detector or what are your favourite pastimes in the fossicking world if not detecting .
Safe travelling .

Cheers
goldrat

Hi goldrat! Not a detector- just enjoy trying my luck hunting for varying stones after some research; would love to learn to read the earth better to find good pockets and such, but there's time for that. Love that excitement of seeing something no one else ever has; that feeling is like a childhood Christmas for me :)

Thanks Wishfull :) the 'we, not me' is precisely why I'm here :)

Latest posts