GPX5000 For Sale $5000 + Extras - Great Condition

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1431243244_gpx01.jpg

For sale is a well looked after GPX 5000 along with a number of extras. I'm offering this up for forum members first.

I've grown rather attached to this machine as this is what I learnt to detect on so found my first nugget with it and found my biggest piece to date (36 grams) so it's sad to see her go but since I have a 7000 the boss says there's too many toys so needs to go.

The handle assembly was recently replaced and it has about 7 days use on it - so still pretty fresh and the handle is still spongy and comfortable.
The metal arm plates (and strap) are brand new as you can see they are unopened - the previous clips broke so these are spares - never used.
The Sadie has a heavy duty skidplate that has had about 4 hours use on it so it's so hardly worn.
The NF 14" has a coiltek skidplate on it that is half worn so has some life left in it and there is a heavy duty skidplate that's never been used ready to go.
The 11" Double D has never been used but the 11" mono has been but there's still plenty left on the skidplate.
I was having some ground balancing issues so it's just come back from Minelab and they tignted some connections and improved sheilding and it now tests fine. Apart from that no other issues, she works great and has found plenty of gold - the sensitivity has always compared well to other 5000's.

There is also a handmade coil cover not in the photo that is also included and I forgot to photograph the curly cord lead but that is included as well.

Everything has been cleaned and coils retaped so looks "like new", there are the unavoidable marks on the shafts from handles etc going on and off but apart from that it's been well looked after.

This was originally purchased from Brisbane Gold 29/10/2013 (receipt will be provided) so still has warranty remaining.

Inclusions
GPX 5000 (Includes all the gear you get in the standard box along with a Rooster Booster and Speaker) - RRP $6,595.00

Extras
Pro Swing Harness - excellent conditon has been cleaned and looks new - RRP $149
Sandy Composite Upper Shaft - RRP $125
Nugget Finder 8" x 6" Sadie - RRP $295
Nugget Finder 14" Mono Round - RRP $435
Heavy Duty Skid Plate for NF 14" Round - RRP $30

Total RRP $7,629. I'm looking for $5,000 for the GPX 5000 and $500 for the extras, if purchased with the detector.

If the person buying the detector doesn't want the extras then I'm happy to sell separately after that but it won't be discounted as heavily - ie. the $500 is half the RRP Price.

If you're new to detecting I'm also happy to do some training after payment down at Warwick to help you assemble everything if needed and get to know the machine.

If you have any questions or would like to make an offer please send me a PM or email.

1431243280_gpx02.jpg

1431243290_gpx03.jpg

1431243300_gpx04.jpg

1431243311_gpx05.jpg

yes mate sure is, email me to discuss if you like (email button is under my profile image to the left of this post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts