GPX 5000 for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Mine lab GPX 5000.

Comes with the standard gear.
Mono coil and DD coil.
Headphones. New never used.
12 v charger.
240v charger.
External speaker.
Aluminium case optional.

I do have a Minelab 15" x 12" Commander DD Metal Detector Coil Brand new, worth $400 That i could throw in if your quick.

If anyone interested can part trade for a SDC2300

$5200.
1422955944_217_-_copy.jpg

Thought about a 6" coiltek and crank your fine gold timings? After what I saw on the weekend making the 5000 as unstable as the SDC is the trick....

Zuke_Lynzy said:
Thought about a 6" coiltek and crank your fine gold timings? After what I saw on the weekend making the 5000 as unstable as the SDC is the trick....

You just have to learn how to use it.
I have used it on scrapings with a nugget finder sadi and it works a treat. And finds gold.
Learn the machine and its all good.

There are a few for sale.
Selling market is slow at the moment.
Once i sell my older machine i may
End up buying a 5000.

Yeh. Not every wants to spend$10,700 on a new one. I don't belive it will affect the price of second hand 5000 as there is too much of a price jump.

jarrahrules said:
Yeh. Not every wants to spend$10,700 on a new one. I don't belive it will affect the price of second hand 5000 as there is too much of a price jump.
ive been watching used sale numbers and prices of the gpx lately, ive noticed a price reduction and an increase in negotiable sales on gumtree. total units for sale count is increasing about 10 each week, currently 49 for sale australia wide.

Hey that's a bit negative.
Mine isn't knocked around at all. It's had a cover on it all the time.
Keep your negative comments to your self please.

20xwater said:
jarrahrules said:
ive been watching used sale numbers and prices of the gpx lately, ive noticed a price reduction and an increase in negotiable sales on gumtree. total units for sale count is increasing about 10 each week, currently 49 for sale australia wide.

Prices will drop for a while not long but then go back up. Some people are desperate for the new machine and will sell there's at any cost. Anyway I think that the 5000 will be well sort after as I do belive the new one isn't performing as well. It's also very heavy so you can't use it for long periods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts