Goldtalk Leonora videos

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Understanding that prospecting is on a hold for most...Lisa and I are putting up some vids on YouTube regarding prospecting and research etc. Obviously they will only be regarding to WA prospecting and please remember we are prospectors and not film makers! We have put one up already as a bit of a trial run...this was a presentation we did last year at the APLA AGM. Hope you enjoy and it helps keep the cabin fever at bay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4VRIWxNfwI&t=1638s

Tony Pilkington

Nightjar said:
Tony, Looks more like a shaker screen and trommel and it's not positioned into the wind very well?
Hope it is a winner mate! :trophy: :goldnugget: :goldpan:

Spot on....grizzly....hopper....into the scrubber (that bashes everything up)...into the recovery decks.

Works a treat.

StayyerAU said:
grubstake said:
[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/azA-Osq8kiQ[/video]

Debbie sucks, blows AND vibrates, according to the commentary!
Who is it named after, I wonder???

G'day

I know that Debbie :inlove: but that's another story, wont go into details here, thats a campfire story. :playful:

cheers

stayyerAU

Hmmm...we all seem to know the same Debbie...she got around in the day!

Hi Goldtalk Leonora
We are heading your way this week after Covid put an end to our plans to go over East for Christmas with the kids. Driven 3,000ks for nothing. So had the detectors in the luggage and thought oh well plan B , well go detecting.
I noticed on one of your other threads you offered to give a guy a map of spots to prospect around Leonora.
We are beginners and need all the help we can . We have our miners rights etc just would love to find something other than a couple of nails and pellets.
Thats some pretty dusty work there with Debbie?
Cheers Julie

Hi
Thanks for this video, I had never heard of a dolly pot before. Very interesting .
Keep the videos/ power points coming please.
Cheers
Julie

Hey if the gold is there and works out to be profitable (got plenty of ground...and the ability is there to run big gear), why not? What a beast.
:goldnugget: :goldpan: :pickshovel:

Latest posts