GoldSearch Dunolly - Business for Sale?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grubstake

Moderating Team
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The screen grab below is from the GoldSearch Australia home page. Is it the GoldSearch Dunolly business that's for sale?

1501492900_goldsearch.jpg

Not much activity in Dunolly these days. The town seems pretty dead whenever I drive through it.

Does not help much with White's literally stopping Oz series detectors and very little other marketing provided here.

I know I have brought from them via their web shop and I have always received great service.

If I had the time and money, I would love to take on this business.

Anyone taking on the business will have my support and/or custom.

Way2go said:
Does not help much with White's literally stopping Oz series detectors and very little other marketing provided here.

I know I have brought from them via their web shop and I have always received great service.

The TDI Pro OZ series was a standard TDI Pro with stickers, I bought the standard TDI Pro and I asked them are they going to keep making them and they told me that they no intensions of stopping making the Pro but within 4 or 5 months it was gone.

Way2go said:

Yep, same here - very fast response/shipping, everything available off the shelf: 100% satisfied. :Y:

Nuggetbuster said:
Ridge Runner said:
The TDI Pro OZ series was a standard TDI Pro with stickers

Also came with a different coil (12" Mono / single field).

Yep that's right, The single field has a slower decay rate, America has both types on their site, But the UK only lists one, Quite a few bits were special order even the spare battery pack was.

John

Have to agree with previous poster re the service from GoldSearch. Second to none, extremely helpful on the phone and very quick with online orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts