Golddiggerart - Detector finds...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like your thinking cap got a work out as well as your legs :lol:

What I don't like about getting up before the birds is that it makes for a very long day :8 but if we want to get there before the other seagulls that is what it takes 8)

Worth the effort,nice goldies :Y:

cashgoldsilver said:
Sounds like your thinking cap got a work out as well as your legs :lol:

What I don't like about getting up before the birds is that it makes for a very long day :8 but if we want to get there before the other seagulls that is what it takes 8)

Worth the effort,nice goldies :Y:

Thanks mate it sure is worth it considering the beach is right on my doorstep not literally but a hop skip and a jump 5 mins depending on traffic lights. lol

Anyway I wasn't satisfied so my girl Kiara and I went back down for a round two. Very satisfied now and managed to get a nice love heart necklace which is a perfect fit for Kiara and yes it is Italy 925 Silver. A young fella asked if I had any luck and I said yup a few coins, and then he said oh that's good. I then said petrol money and he said ahhh okay mate, I was about to throw some coins down for you.....lol I said to Kiara do I really look like a homeless person? Her reply YUP!....
I guess the beard and my poncho and thongs make me look like a little rough around the edges.....Atomrat mentioned how nice my Moses Blanket - Poncho was....lol
Time for a break as I have a lot to do over the coming weeks, I hope I can get out for a quick swing but if not it doesn't matter I can turn the detector on and hear it beep when I am feeling the need. :)

1508553951_sat_arvo.jpg

1508553966_sat_arvo_sing.jpg

1508553978_sat_arvo_neck.jpg

Thanks and All the best to everyone. :) :Y:

B5MECH said:
Some top hunts lately gda :cool: :Y: Look'n like Summers ere again :rainbow: :party:
Sweet Lambo 8) ........ :cool: :Y:
Edit.... :eek: ....More..... 8) ...... :cool: :Y:

I am 10 months experienced now so it's not hard to find coins if you really want them.....Must be more tourists around, anyone would think we've traveled the world with the amount of foreign coins we've found mate. lol :Y:

Top effort that for a "casual" mornings detecting at the local beach :party: and an extra {) Italian .925 silver necklace that is a perfect fit :) you can't ask for more than that :Y:

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and don't work too hard next week what ever you do :)

cashgoldsilver said:
Top effort that for a "casual" mornings detecting at the local beach :party: and an extra {) Italian .925 silver necklace that is a perfect fit :) you can't ask for more than that :Y:

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and don't work too hard next week what ever you do :)

Thanks CGS you too mate and if you happen to get a swing in I hope it is filled with Gold. :) :Y:

Can you believe it, I scored my second Crown today at the Creek Track, that place just keeps on giving....
It was the first good target and not far from where I got my first one....
The track seems to be full of more junk but that's okay you dig everything in there anyway because you just never know what will come out of the ground. :)

1508660923_crown.jpg

1508662724_finds.jpg

1508662739_dog_tag.jpg

1508662753_truck.jpg

1508662764_bullets.jpg

1508662776_coins.jpg

All the best blokes. :) :Y:

OldGT said:
Still on my list to get......True treasure. Great work GDA.

Thanks OldGT very surprised and delighted with it. :)

cashgoldsilver said:
Another crown kiss
I'm yet to find one of those beauties and I'm loving that cool old dog tag as well party
Top effort thumbsup

Thanks CGS - Still sitting on the fence on whether it is a Dog Tag or not, seems kind of Heavy for a Dog tag.... :)

Heatho said:
Top hunt Arthur, 2nd crown is pretty good going mate, well done. smile

Cheers Heatho the track is always surprising me with awesome finds. :) :Y:

Latest posts