Golddiggerart - Detector finds...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danny13 said:
Great hunting GDA, got some gold by the looks aswell . Nice pics Also. The Japanese coin could be a pre dec , if tyou know The year. I found a Japanese 46 .

I did think about it being a pre-d Japanese coin...so out of place in that park but people will carry anything and lose it. :) Cheers mate...

Had a 3 hour dig tonight at Goldie Park going over a few areas and also doing in-between the trees and bark area. Happy with the results and happy Goldie Park is still producing. Within the first 5 minutes $2 and then the Bling Ring which had me feeling all chuffed. Amazing what you can miss on a big open park field when your lines aren't tight or straight.
Still a few areas I can search and also the Old Stable area which will keep me busy...

1505473295_finds.jpg

1505473320_goldies.jpg

1505473333_coins.jpg

1505473509_bling_ring.jpg

1505473523_bling.jpg

1505473535_silver.jpg

1505473545_silver2.jpg

1505473560_erin.jpg

1505473572_cannon.jpg

Things are getting really exciting in the house and busy but managing a dig here and there is still doable.
All the best to everyone and hope you all have a good weekend.

Cheers Gda :Y: :)

B5MECH said:
Gridding no mans land is a challenge hey :lol: :Y: When I get crooked I'll cross grid that section
Top hunt gda :cool: :Y:

Yeah I can still go over some areas a bit better and also go over a car park which is grassed. :) Thank mate. :) :Y:

Danny13 said:
Some awesome finds GDA 8) nicely detected also

Dan

Thanks Danny, it's not hard when the targets are many and also very shallow....Makes me wonder if there are any real deep targets? I shall get the big DD Coil out and give it a run. :)

Mackka said:
GDA you are slamming it mate and fantastic photos.
Thanks for sharing
Mackka :Y: :Y:

Thanks Mackka it's been an enjoyable past few weeks....

Today I went to my Sister inlaws place to fix a window and when I got there she sowed me the door and then I asked if she got 3mm glass, she said oh the women said this is the glass and I said too thick get another one and I will come another day and fix it.....
Well there was a reserve I have had my eye on for some time so I said to my wife drop me off and I will txt when I want to leave.....
I thought because of it's location it may have produced more than I got but target after target was 1c and 2c....I covered a lot of ground and thought dam where is the honey hole.....
I hit on a lot of good targets but they were under tree roots and deep so I left them, I managed to pull one out of the roots and that was a $1 coin...
I walked and walked and it seemed like I had been there for a long time but when I looked at my phone it had only been an hour, I then decided to txt my wife to pick me up and kept swinging away while waiting for her, she was only 5 minutes away so I knew I didn't have much time...
I hit a nice 32 signal which turned out to be a toy car bonnet with the number 8 on it and I said to myself - it's all abundance...5 steps later I hit a crisp 42 TID which were all 1c -2c coins beforehand so I was expecting the same....I put my hand into the hole and pulled out a scoop of dirt then ran my hand over the detector, it was in my hand and a clump of dirt fell off to reveal and beautiful 1947 Florin.
It is the best conditioned one I have found and will clean up nicely.

1505543431_wp_20170916_003.jpg

1505543885_wp_20170916_001.jpg

Hopeful that the Sunny weather will continue tomorrow so I can go to Goldie Park....

Until next time happy days, happy hunting and all the best to everyone.

Cheers Gda :Y:

Latest posts