Golddiggerart - Detector finds...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8) What's on the back?....Might have to do an SG test maybe
Looks like a piece off a ...... :rolleyes: .....something jewellery :Y:
Is it heavy for it's size?....cool find :cool:

B5MECH said:
8) What's on the back?....Might have to do an SG test maybe
Looks like a piece off a ...... :rolleyes: .....something jewellery :Y:
Is it heavy for it's size?....cool find :cool:

Yeah it is quite heavy for it's size, has two holes on the side of it which could be for a chain.... It's a nice little find... :) :Y:

Dave law said:
Is that a commemorative $1 coin I can see? NETH. Cheers

Yes mate, well actually 3 of them...

1504264427_21192519_1380777162039613_6061425684337855544_n.jpg

Is the deer lead? or cast Iron? :eek: :cool: :Y:
Top spot gda.... :cool: :Y: ..... :rolleyes: ....what are ya doin...... :rolleyes: get back there...... :lol: :Y:
Almost another cap gun too :eek:

B5MECH said:
Is the deer lead? or cast Iron? :eek: :cool: :Y:
Top spot gda.... :cool: :Y: ..... :rolleyes: ....what are ya doin...... :rolleyes: get back there...... :lol: :Y:
Almost another cap gun too :eek:

Oh I believe it is Cast Iron mate..... I didn't want to leave that spot but my wife had to do some things so I came home early... :) Can always go back and grid some more... :) :Y:

Sweet find gda :cool: :Y: that's got some age too it then....surprised it has some red paint left 8) :Y:
Do you remember which hole to check with the pinpointer for the antlers and tail :eek: gota find em :lol: :Y:

B5MECH said:
Sweet find gda :cool: :Y: that's got some age too it then....surprised it has some red paint left 8) :Y:
Do you remember which hole to check with the pinpointer for the antlers and tail :eek: gota find em :lol: :Y:

I did a re-swing over the area but no go... Was a nice find for sure... :) :Y:

Latest posts