Golddiggerart - Detector finds...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B5MECH said:
You've been there one day and already digging holes in the yard :rolleyes: :lol: Wonder what else is there 8)

Nah been here since Saturday lol :) :Y: Lots of trash on top of the ground so detecting it all out for when the lawnmower man decides to come and clean it all up.

Only one cure for a flu bug, go out for a swing and manifest another first. I heard the call and then I went and I am so happy I did. Finally my Silvers are complete.

1495637711_finds.jpg

Poor Penny turned into a play toy.

1495637730_penny.jpg

1495637782_penny_hole.jpg

No idea what this is/was?????

1495637827_dunno.jpg

WW11 Military Spoon

1495637865_military_ww11_spoon.jpg

1935 Sixpence

1495637906_sixer.jpg

The missing piece of the Silvers has finally found a home. :) :) :) :D :D :D :Y: :Y: :Y: :party: :party: :party: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Tis a ting of beauty and will clean up well should I decide to clean it. :)

1495638038_florin.jpg

Now I can rest because I have reached a small goal.

Thanks to all of you for cheering me on.

Cheers GDA.

Smoky bandit said:
Congrats on your first florin GDA :Y:

Thanks Smoky it was an exciting moment getting a high tone of 40 then feeling it in my hand with the dirt which revealed the Florin. Was told 44 was the number to watch for, but hey all good. :) All of the BBs were ar ound 40-44 :( I thought woop another florin and another. :)

golddiggerart said:
Smoky bandit said:

Thanks Smoky it was an exciting moment getting a high tone of 40 then feeling it in my hand with the dirt which revealed the Florin. Was told 44 was the number to watch for, but hey all good. :) All of the BBs were ar ound 40-44 :( I thought woop another florin and another. :)
Ive had florins read from 40 to 44 mate..the id is just a guide..alot of factors can change an id.... halo effect...depth....minrilization wet or dry ground...even the year the coin was struck...you get the picture...Better off just listening for those really high tones...then look at the id for that little bit more excitmemt....Hope you get some more :Y: :lol:

numpty said:
well done mate, bet that put a smile on ya face :Y: :) i felt like a little kid again when i found my 1st and only florin

I always do the Victory sign and go Yeah baby, then I look around and see if anyone is around then say quietly yeah, nice now I want more. lolol :) :Y:

Yes a huge smile... :) :D

Smoky bandit said:
golddiggerart said:
Smoky bandit said:

Ive had florins read from 40 to 44 mate..the id is just a guide..alot of factors can change an id.... halo effect...depth....minrilization wet or dry ground...even the year the coin was struck...you get the picture...Better off just listening for those really high tones...then look at the id for that little bit more excitmemt....Hope you get some more :Y: :lol:

Yes I hope we all get more, I need 999 more to reach my target goal. lolol :Y:

golddiggerart said:
Smoky bandit said:
golddiggerart said:
Smoky bandit said:

Yes I hope we all get more, I need 999 more to reach my target goal. lolol :Y:
:lol: :lol: Well done Gda :rainbow: :party: you've got some diggin to do :eek: :Y:

Latest posts