Golddiggerart - Detector finds...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
golddiggerart said:
Did you notice the Dates? 1993 on one side and 1995 on the other lol
The 1993 refers to the year the Central Bank was established. 1993 was not a mint year,mint year is on the reverse side.

Eldorado said:
golddiggerart said:
The 1993 refers to the year the Central Bank was established. 1993 was not a mint year,mint year is on the reverse side.

Yup I did my research and commented it on my youtube video. :)

golddiggerart said:
Eldorado said:
golddiggerart said:

Yup I did my research and commented it on my youtube video. :)
Sorry golddiggerart,I didn't see the comment on YouTube.

Date night dig with me, myself and Arthur, yup I did a solo but I had fun and scored some nice finds....The gold coloured pendant from the 9th of February had a couple of friends....the two with the loops. Also 925 Pandora ring, and piece of a chain 4 CZ stones...

1488990037_dad.jpg

1488990123_dad1.jpg

1488990166_dad2.jpg

1488990198_dad3.jpg

1488990232_cz_stones.jpg

1488990259_pandy1.jpg

1488990291_pandy.jpg

1488990312_925.jpg

Until next time blokes take care out there and above everything else have fun. Cheers GDA

Dave law said:
Sweeeet .hope you were using a shovel this time lol . I enjoy your vid's .Cheers

Cheers mate, nope I was using an old plastic scoop with holes drilled in it. Hopefully Saturday turns out some nice finds because I am aiming to do a full days dig at another beach so packing the lunch and taking GDGirl and GDboy if he wants to come. One will video the other will dig... :)

AtomRat said:
I was about to say congrats on the ring on your post #231 but i had to scroll past a mass of gold n treasure to get here :eek:
top swinging mate!!

Thanks AR hoping it continues and that I have found a nice rhythm happening.. :) :Y:

Yeah B5 and there is more to be found especially since they like throwing them away....Within 1 minute of reaching the Pier I got that ring, was 36 on the Xterra and I thought hmmmm Ring? Gold? so was a big surprise...

Latest posts