GOLD PROSPECTORS PUMP PACKAGE. 2 6.5 HP PUMP $445

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ratovic

Rato Power Products
Reaction score
You're here so you must be a gold prospector right. And I bet you're a gold prospector who needs an economical pump kit to run your high banker? This kit will fulfil all your needs. Consisting of a quality Rato 2 water pump powered by a 6.5 HP petrol fuelled engine that has a maximum output of 600 litres per minute youre bound to have ample water supply. This pump will pump to a maximum head of 26 metres. Pump model is RT50ZB26-3.6Q.

Supplied with this kit is a 3 metre suction hose with a PVC foot valve with aluminium camlocks to attach to your pump.

Also supplied with this kit is a 15 metre Heavy Duty 2 layflat hose with aluminium camlocks to attach to your pump.

All hoses come pre-assembled with quality hose clamps. Camlock fittings are also supplied to go on the pump.

All this for $445

If you need extra fittings just tell me what you need and Ill quote you for what ever your requirements are. I can customise hose lengths to suit your needs as well.
Just look at the Rato websites to see what's available.

If you need higher or lower pressure pumps I can also supply these.

Delivery nationwide at economical rates will be at the expense of the purchaser or you can pick up from the dealer in Geelong. For sales and inquiries contact Gavin. I get about to the weekend markets in Ballarat, Talbot, Maryborough, Avoca, Wallan etc so I may be in your neighbourhood soon. I'll be at Talbot Market on Sunday the 20th July and weather permitting I'll be at Avoca on the 27th July.

See www.ratovic.com.au and www.ratoaustralia.com.au for more details and products. All Rato products are backed by a 12 month replacement warranty.

I've supplied a kit very similar to this to a customer who runs his high banker with it no problems.

The pics below are of the actual pump but not of the actual hoses. But you get the idea.

1405587395_rt50_std_lh_01_edit_ver_6.jpg

1405587432_suction_hose_01.jpg

1405587659_lf_hose_01_small.jpg

Thanks for the fantastic deal mate. It's great to see someone offering a high-banker ready config, it'll sure save a lot of stuffing about.

G'day mate, can you tell me how heavy is this pump? Looks like a good deal with all the hoses and fittings.

Nugget said:
Thanks for the fantastic deal mate. It's great to see someone offering a high-banker ready config, it'll sure save a lot of stuffing about.

No problems Nugget. I can customise any pump package to suit what people want.

I've also been looking into pairing a Keene pump with a Rato engine to save the fans of Keene hundreds. If anyone's interested in this let me know.

Beagleboy said:
G'day mate, can you tell me how heavy is this pump? Looks like a good deal with all the hoses and fittings.

Hi Beagle
The pump/engine combo in it's roll frame weighs 26.5 kg. Because the pump is bolted directly to the engine you'd be able to remove it from the roll frame and attach it to a backpack frame if you wanted to. The suction hose would weigh around 4kg.

The layflat delivery hose is Powaflex Hi Flo-Red which is a heavy duty 150 psi hose and it weighs 450 grams a metre. Normal duty layflat hose weighs 330 grams a metre and in 2" it's good for 65 psi (448 kPa) working pressure. The hose I supply is Powaflex hose that I get from www.advancedindustrial.com.au. To be honest, unless you're dragging hoses around a lot normal duty hose would probably be suitable. From what I've read in the forums here some guys have a few hoses of different lengths depending on the setup for the day.

Another option if weight is a killer is to go for the next size pump down which is an 1-1/2" - 40mm pump. (Model RT40ZB20-1.1Q) This pump/engine combo weighs 12.5 kg. It has a maximum head of 16 metres. At this head height it will deliver around 80 litres a minute. This pump sells for $178. I sold a 1-1/2" pump package similar to the 2" kit with similar hoses and fittings not long ago for around $325.

Let me know if you'd like a quote with exactly what you need or if you'd like to know more.

I have a 1 1/2" pump that weighs about 12 or 13 kg. It runs well but if i need a new one I will definately let you know. I will get some hoses and cam lock fittings from you soon. Thank you.

PUMP KIT PRICE UPDATE

Hi Guys. Due to the falling Aussie dollar and general 'cost of doing business' effecting things the prices of this pump kit I have advertised here have gone up a small amount.

• The $237 pump has gone up to $265[/*]
  • The $445 kit with the above pump has gone up to $473[/*]

I believe the kits I put together are still great value and I've got several very happy customers here at Prospecting Australia that have bought kits from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts