Gold Monster 1000 for sale. NSW MID NORTH COAST

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Had this detector for a couple of years but havent really used it, usually swing it for 10 minutes and get bored ? so Im flogging it off.
Not sure what theyre worth but its a bit over 2 years old so its out of warranty now, I have both coils for it but no 240v charger, they seem relatively simple to find though. Ive only used the DC charger and its only been topped up with charge maybe 2/3 times since I bought it.

In the half a dozen hours of working use its been given its found me one small piece of gold on the turon so it must work. ?

Will ship at buyer expense, also open to offers or swaps for interest....like gold....

Not sure what theyre fetching used but figured around $800 mark ?
If not can someone let me know,
Thanks.

Also Im struggling to upload photos...

Just had a look at the new price so my offer is $500 which is a tad under 3/4er's of the new price, now I'm based in SA so shipping will add to the cost

Gold Whisperer said:
Im just wondering where the safest place and method for sale is.
Any place is safe as long as cash is in the hand before parting with the machine :Y: Gumtree or local sell and swap pages on Facebook is probably best avenue for sale

Well if accept my offer just PM your bank details and the cash will be transferred within the day

Gold Whisp any chance you can get some pics up ;) $600 sounds like a bargain :Y:

1643786485_gw2.jpg

1643786485_gw3.jpg

1643786485_gw4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts