Gold heist in New York City

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People will steal anything nowdays ,... but that fella cut straight to the chase when it comes to small guy/big time !
8) :eek: :mad: :mad: :( :| :) 8) :p :D :rolleyes: :cool:

Yeah, I reckon their jobs are long gone, but with the news reports, if I was using this company for high value transports
I would be thinking that the contract needs to be seriously reviewed or torn up.

Along with the crims seeing that all those vans are new targets of opportunity too.

Some people are going to have a very sad Christmas, hope it wasn't an inside job or they were sucking down donuts and coffee during the "pickup".

I can't believe no one even noticed him, even look in his direction :lol: :lol: :lol:
Easiest job ever 8) 8) 8)

B5MECH said:
I can't believe no one even noticed him, even look in his direction :lol: :lol: :lol:
Easiest job ever 8) 8) 8)

I think the visually impaired guy on his left almost saw him :lol: but after looking at the vid again I think he was going to steal the bikes :8 .

I really think it was just an opportunity to steal something.
It looked like a delivery truck from the back, no one there, he didn't really seem to know what he was taking, could have been a can full of paint.
Just grabbed and fast walked off, no support to pick him up, just walked off.

I will be amazed if he is never found.

And I can just imagine his thoughts when he opened the can...... "HOLY SHIT !! JACKPOT !! NOW WHAT???? SHEEET I'M GOING TO JAIL FOREVER !!"

Awesome video though, maybe he left the country in a big hurry after burying the can.

Anyone coming detecting with me?

The problem that I have with this heist is that the bucket is supposed to weighs 86 US pounds which equates to approx 40 kg. The offender picks up the bucket and runs away with it is with only 1 hand on the edge of it and he makes a quick get away.

Unless this bloke is super fit, being able to grab a 40kg bucket the way that he has and move at the speed that he does is amazing.

I worked in the construction industry for 25 years and to be able to make a get away like this bloke does with a 40 kg bucket is interesting . :eek: We used to have to lug 40 kg bags of cement around the site but not like the way this bloke does his grab and run.

Looks to me that it may be an inside job.

Latest posts