GOLD GOLD GOLD HOW I LOVE YOU

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussiefarmer

Thinks he is funny
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Confesion ,

i love gold its awesome

It brings people of all types together :) it sets sensors off in my brain like nothing else :Y: if i had enough gold i would eat it instead of meat ...or vegies :rolleyes: .

Its often more satisfying than making love ;)

Ohh gold.... be mine :brokenh: come to me my precious for i love you.

Dang near been 3 months since a proper gold getting adventure , did get a little gold when sapphiring a couple of weeks ago , i have another 7 days in tractors then finally get a week down the coast to relax drink eat and play families , so after that gold getting will be my mission.

Occasional_panner said:
I know the mods don't like controversial posts here, so I'll keep it clean, but dang hell, there is nothing, NOTHING, like the curves of a sexy lady, gold is nice, but a distant second.
Cmon ...would and hour of sweating and moaning really be more rewarding that discovering an ounce nugget ? On untouched land with exclusive access
Opps sorry dont want to be confrontational ;)
Dont get me wrong i have near worn the end off it over the years but these days its a decision that i stop and think and try to do both but if thats not possible gold probably wins :lol:

Hi aussiefarmer,

Like to share with you my new Camo hat that came with my Coiltek Coil.

I m a married man as you can see by my gold wedding ring so gold never says no and is always is there to play with. :rolleyes:

Unlike looking at my wife you can stare as much as you want at my speciman gold chunks!!!! {)

1487967627_capture2.jpg

1487967586_capture_1.jpg

Enjoy

RS

Latest posts