Going to hospital again tomorrow

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaros

In Remembrance Nov. 2023
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow I head off to hospital to trial another spinal implant made by Boston Scientific. I tried the Nevro unit a few months ago and didn't find it satisfactory. Whilst sitting in the queue waiting to have it removed I spoke with another gent who had trialled the Nevro system and wasn't too happy with it either. He was having the Boston Scientiific system implanted after I was done.
The Boston system uses 2 leads with multiple electrodes- more than the Nevro co. and they are able to perform multiple tasks with it in the form of pain relief in the lower back and legs.
I have to fast from 0700 till 1300 beauty, eggs on toast again at 0500-0700 the just 1 cup of clear liquid till 1300.
The 2 leads are slid up the epidural tract of the spine and positioned just above my spinal fusion at L1/2.
Ah another anaesthetic - luv em. I think I'm getting addicted to them!!
Fingers crossed. O:)

You'll be back on your feet digging holes again in no time! There are nuggets out there with your name on them just waiting for you.
1524383694_miner.jpg

Jaros all the best with the operation tomorrow. I hope it is a success and I will be intreasted in the results as I know people that may also be able to have this done

Let's hope it all goes well for you mate...
....errrr.... how many kidneys ya sportin, if it's not rude to ask ]:D
1524388332_screenshot_2018-04-22-19-08-56.jpg

:lol:
:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Latest posts