Going, going, GONE .... Heritage listed site.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teemore

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Just for interest to show how the landscape can change ... this is (was ??) a Heritage listed site, guess someone wasn't watching ...... still wondering if any decent gold was found.C334476D-D1DB-41A9-ACC5-335C0B139CB4_1_201_a.jpeg07EC2E0D-7DFA-4C8C-AB66-6EB0A545A448_1_201_a.jpeg

Attachments

• AF83B862-7E9D-416A-A21D-F69770A6992F_1_201_a.jpeg
    AF83B862-7E9D-416A-A21D-F69770A6992F_1_201_a.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 8C070F89-25D4-43BA-AE18-37B6F775AB04_1_201_a.jpeg
    8C070F89-25D4-43BA-AE18-37B6F775AB04_1_201_a.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Is that German Gully, if it is I think there was big stink about it 3 or 4 years ago but permits were issued for mining

Last I heard Neville and Mick were still fighting the numb skull's who put a stop to their operation. It wreaks of political bullying in the highest degree 😡 Nev and Mick have complied with every piece of legislation and paid up front for the right to mine Neville's private land. To all the snowflake cotton wool sooks out there, go and buy your own heritage sites and keep your nose out of other people's legitimate business.

I hope it is German Gully and I hope they made a squillian 👌🍻 I'm not sure how much longer Neville has left with respect to his terminal illness or if he has already passed away. Either way the numb skull's who caused them a world of pain on top of everything else can get stuffed imo.

Is that German Gully, if it is I think there was big stink about it 3 or 4 years ago but permits were issued for mining

Nowhere near it ....but for info/interest the prospecting community have actively been supporting NP, with most Victorian prospecting FB pages highlighting his court appearance (Maryborough) scheduled for 16/17 Nov. and asking members to attend as a show of solidarity/support.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how much longer Neville has left with respect to his terminal illness or if he has already passed away.

Neville is alive and well and attended and spoke at the Victorian PMAV AGM a few weeks ago, although for someone with a terminal illness he goes through a few coffin nails, then again so do I.

Nowhere near it ....but for info/interest the prospecting community have actively been supporting NP, with most Victorian prospecting FB pages highlighting his court appearance (Maryborough) scheduled for 16/17 Nov. and asking members to attend as a show of solidarity/support.
Well I'll do my best to be there, currently nothing on the books. The only reason I won't be there is if my sister has her life saving operation.

Unfortunately I can't make it over this time. Family is my priority right now. Hope all goes well.

Latest posts