g'day from Phillip island

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys my names Chris I'm 23 currently living on the island,
Recently I found a spark to get back into panning after recovering from a recent shoulder surgery, thought it would be a good exercise for it too ;) i did a bunch growing up with the old man we lived in Belgrave back then so would head to warrandyte neerim etc.
Now I'm living on the island I'm so that area is out of the way. Keen to explore the more local Gippy area, From my research turtons creek and east on the map looks like it would have potential like strzelecki even , Headed to turtons twice now with no colour still keen to explore it more and find a good spot bloody beautiful out there though worth the adventure. Would love to head out with someone who knows the area for a day some time to learn a bit more. :) :D Regards Chris

Welcome Chris. I used to love driving out to the Island wih some of my early girlfriends. Went to Walhalla a few times and loved it. Too steep to really enjoy the place. Saw a few vertical gravesites which was the easiest way to bury people back then. I'm in S.E.Qld. so a bit far away. Hopefully someone from the forum will help you or give you some advice. Cheers Jaros. :) :goldnugget:

Latest posts