G'day from NSW Mid North Coast

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

My name is Mick, I live in a village called Long Flat which is located on the Oxley Highway between Port Macquarie and Tamworth. Play golf :awful: and fly fishing :zzz: (any fishing really). Always had an itching for prospecting so after many years thinking about it, I have bought a Minelab Xterra 705. I live about an hour away from "The Cells Mine", though as it is a State Conservation Area prospecting is a no go. Within close proximity is Doyles State Forest, Enfield State Forest, Bulga State Forest and another hour or so away is Nundle, Bowling Alley Point, Hanging Rock and Bingara. So there are a few options available to me.

As a newbie it would be great to meet others who live nearby and catch up for the occasional bush walk waving round a detector.

Anyway, great to join your group and look forward to reading the thousands of previous posts lol.

Mick

Welcome to PA Mick, plenty to read up on. Hopefully someone in your area will catch with you for a detect. :)

Welcome to the forum Mick. Read plenty , post plenty and above all enjoy your stay with us.

Latest posts