G'day for WA...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm in Perth WA and I came across this forum while researching my first detector (which I'm yet to buy) - looks like a fun hobby and have enjoyed reading the posts about peoples discoveries!

I'm looking at a detector for use mainly at beaches, parks and anywhere else I can possibly find stuff here in WA - hoping to get some advice from the people here...

At the moment the X-Terra 505 / Fisher F5 are at the top of my list (and budget). Are there any others I should be looking at?

I'm a bit wary of secondhand as I would have limited knowledge of how to test it!

Cheers,

Chris

ACE250 60R (not a euro ace though),...feel welcome to click on my name and have a look through the "show all posts" to see what type of finds are possible with the ACE250,...you can do that on anyone's profile, and when you find something that interests you, you can click on "go to post" or "go to topic" to see where what interests you fits into the greater picture on the Forum. If you are looking for a detector that shows you numbers to work out what you have found then this one will not be for you, you would have to go a bit more upmarket if it was a garret you ended up getting. And welcome to the Forum 60R.

Latest posts