G'Day another Newbie has arrived

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aussie_Colin

Colin Van Der Heide
Reaction score
Hey, there to Prospecting Australia and to all the members ... well here we are the start of another year 2015, they come and go quick these days. So for 2015 decided to start a passion and go metal detecting, nothing serious - more just to have some fun and see what might find laying in the dark depths of the dirt. I head out into the scrub with my trust 4WD Pajero (Yes a 4WD that is actually used as a 4WD and gets dirty)I pass old buildings and sheds, always wondered if anything is hidden in the ground - plus the fun detecting along the beaches for old coins or anything that may be washed ashore and buried. Thanks for having me on board, hope to see or catch with some of you in the Sth East Qld region - Take Care and Keep Smiling (Happy New Year)

Welcome Aussie_Colin
I've thought the same thing passing old farm houses "what could be under there" so when the times right to find out whats under there, get yourself a metal detector and go detecting. :)

Latest posts