Gday All

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi i'm Joel from Central Australia. My fathers a long time gold prospector which is where my interests have developed from over the past 4/5 years.

Ive put a lot of time and research into Geological events and mineralisation occurrences associated with Au. I've developed some promising methods, utilising modern technology to assist me with Navigation throughout Australia's harshest outback using geo data and topo data.

Electronic Prospecting is the Genre i have mainly focused upon to aid in my acquisition of the shiny yellow metal. I have a sound knowledge of the Minelab Series Detectors and all things associated.

They say 90% of Australia's gold is still in the ground. With this in mind i intend to set out and endeavour/explore in the search of undiscovered, near surface, placer gold deposits.

I believe with Knowledge built in respect of the old timers and a cutting edge with Modern technology, i can turn over some valuable dirt on virgin ground here in the rugged outback.

My target areas are Western Macdonnell ranges, Peterman Ranges (orogeny) , Tanami , Aileron Province, theres some promising ground east of Alice Springs but mostly due west of Alice Springs right through beyond the W.A border and North West of Alice Springs right through to and beyond the W.A border.

We've all heard and read of these 1000 ounce patches on virgin ground and near surface reefs that are too heavy and plentiful to remove by hand, its time to get out there and make this a reality.

If any of you have Advice or an interest to get onboard then dont hesitate to send me and email or leave a reply.

Thanks Guys. Joel

Welcome to the forum Joel. Sounds like you have undertaken a monumental plan over a monumental expanse of land. There is certainly a lot of untouched land out there, and sometimes a bold plan can pay big dividends.

Hope the forum can be of some help in your research and look forward to following your progress. Best of luck out there and hope the dream becomes a reality.

Cheers Wal.

Hi Joel..im interested in having a chat to you with a view to " getting on board" . I am also in central australia and have plenty of time on my hands at the moment. I dont have a vehicle so would be extremely keen to get out and about with you for a look around and exchange idea's. let me know if you are interested at all and we can get in touch. Iv'e been interested for a while but have been held back until now..i dont know a lot but am keen as mustard...tigerman..

Sadly FutureKnowHow ang tiger4444 only had one post each and never found there way to posting ever again ( y e t ), but, WalnLiz posted over 3 500 times but have gone walkabout for a while ,... sorry to say madbarbi, but, youve started chasing the effervescent whisps of days gone bye, which can sometimes lead to nowhere (virtually). :|

I don't think so Ln, sometimes I think people sign on and don't remember how to get back/or forget their passwords maybe. WalnLiz are off doing their own thing for a while, living the dream with concentration unhampered, their residual knowledge base is still hard copied in the ether for one and all to increase their abilities. :D

silver said:
Sadly FutureKnowHow ang tiger4444 only had one post each and never found there way to posting ever again ( y e t ), but, WalnLiz posted over 3 500 times but have gone walkabout for a while ,... sorry to say madbarbi, but, youve started chasing the effervescent whisps of days gone bye, which can sometimes lead to nowhere (virtually). :|

you should be a writer! Ideas are always good things ( just need to evaluate them before you action them!). I have been struggling to find anything on west of alice springs. so this tweaked my interest. but i think il have to stick east and north for now. :lol:

Just always stay safe ,.. only one thing that isn't dangeous in the Australian outback so far, and that's Tsunami. :D

Latest posts