G'day all

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Bogwot.We are all wanna-bes here mate because we all wanna-be finding more gold. :lol: :lol: Your avatar will certainly drive a few people nuts,I remember the first time I came across that avatar I tried to flick that little bugger off my screen.Love it.

G'day Bogwot, welcome to PA. A lot of learning can be done here, the search function is fantastic for digging up old threads on points of interest.
Happy reading etc. :Y:

1509424395_3.jpg

Eldorado said:
Welcome Bogwot.We are all wanna-bes here mate because we all wanna-be finding more gold. :lol: :lol: Your avatar will certainly drive a few people nuts,I remember the first time I came across that avatar I tried to flick that little bugger off my screen.Love it.

I use a gif stopper just for those types of avatars. :Y: They drive me nuts. :D

Welcome Bogwot. As has been said plenty to read. It should help you to learn. Again welcome.

bogwot said:
Just saying hi and hope to be able to contribute, even though I am a wannabee, but also learn.
Steve

G'day bogwot welcome to PA interesting Avatar :Y: fooled me I tried to squash the little kritter :p. All the best when you get out there.

RM Outback said:
bogwot said:
Just saying hi and hope to be able to contribute, even though I am a wannabee, but also learn.
Steve

G'day bogwot welcome to PA interesting Avatar :Y: fooled me I tried to squash the little kritter :p. All the best when you get out there.

Yeah I was fooled too by it. Great Avatar mate. :) :) :) :) :Y: