Garrett Sand Scoop to borrow/buy???

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm going on holidays soon and was going to buy a scoop but cannot get it delivered before I go. Does anyone have a Garrett hand scoop that they could lend/sell in the next week? I am heading to my folks home on the Central Coast (Terrigal) if that makes a meet up any easier???? PLS??????? ;)

Mike. ;)

Wow they are expensive, have you thought about going to a metal fab workshop & having a scoop made, wouldn't take too long for someone to make one up to your own design.

Thanks Ozziii I think I got a temporary solution.

1449725187_image.jpeg

I know it won't last as long as a decent quality scoop but it's stainless and only cost $18.

Cheers

Mike :)

Ramjet said:
I'm an hour or so away Mike. Don't have a Garrett scoop but maybe you could borrow mine if we can organise it.

Thanks for the offer mate. ;)

I will see how this thing goes first and if I don't find it working that well at least I can sell some chips.... LOL

Would be cool to go on a hunt with you and Rocket but an hour is still a long way for me especially with my two kids wanting Daddy time while away!!! ;)

Will make sure to post updates, have not been out for around 6 weeks due to work being a pain/flat out. :(

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts