Garmin etrex touch 35t

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Purchased a pair of these for my better half and myself for a recent trip used them twice and figured they are to small to see for our eyes i already sold one to a fellow member for 300 with free auswide postage with tracking and signature so im willing to sell the one that we have lft foe same price we paid 499 each there is not a mark on it its like new i have tryed and tryed to upload a pic but no luck you can see it on dr google cheers pick up is fine 3028

Campfish4x4 said:
Purchased a pair of these gps for my better half and myself for a recent trip used them twice and figured they are to small to see for our eyes i already sold one to a fellow member for 300 with free auswide postage with tracking and signature so im willing to sell the one that we have lft foe same price we paid 499 each there is not a mark on it its like new i have tryed and tryed to upload a pic but no luck you can see it on dr google cheers pick up is fine 3028

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts