Friday Night Quiz

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lights are on in the cave

Beer and wine over there along with the spirits... don't get any on the pool table as it has taken all week to clean it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please remember that the dart's are for when you are using the dartboard not to used on each other :D :D :D

Tea and coffee making facilities are in the other room next to the logfire that is going... along with scones and cream strawberry jam :drooling:

Fresh sheets are on all the beds

Plenty of hot water to use

Lot's of food in the fridges along with more beer

Just need someone to firer up the BBQ in the morning so I can get the egg's and bacon cooking for you all ;)

Fresh fruit salad made and in the fridge ready

Can make veggies for the none meat eaters .. just ask :lol: :lol: :lol:

All welcome

Relax and enjoy

9/25 :argh: does this constitute a directive to head for the cave :/

Pretty sure we've done this one a few years ago, I changed my mind on a few that I shouldn't have 8.( I've read the story too long ago to remember who did what and when :eek:

You scored: 10 / 25
You scored 150 points.
The average score for this quiz: 13 / 25....Only a sketchy schoolboy memory for me...I'll be along to the cave when I GET A NEW DRESSING ON ME FINGER!
Ken I Bet your grinning from ear to ear! :lol: .... 8.( :awful: my finger hurts...hope you got some healing salve to put on it..it wouln't be the first patch up job you've had to do on me mate :p :Y: hehe!

Latest posts