Friday Night Quiz

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1588315567_rps20200501_164454.jpg

Geez, I really am a senior before my time. In my defense, I guessed quite a few :(

Sh1t! I'm hopeless!!
A couple I thought were too obvious, so went a differant direction and I was wrong!!!

You scored: 4 / 10

Great Cup mate....I'd like to thank my parents for having faith in me...my lovable wife,my three lovely children...my trusted friend Ken and everybody here on the forum....especially Doug Billy michael , Mick, jack. larry and all my school mates from the class of 63 Paul,John, Peter and Eddy....also......bla bla...hehe! :cool:

Hehe!...yeah!! I love the CUP Ken :cool: :Y: :money: my name looks unreal as well...hehe. The weird thing is I knew about Hinkler...from school...60years ago...I remembered Dobel's for it was the same year as my birth...and the one on Graeme Langlands was a piece of cake...Whitlam because the great man's politcs resonated with me the first time I heard him speak .Eric Flynn was my childhood hero swashbuckler and so on. :Y:

Latest posts