Friday Night Quiz

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You scored: 10 / 10

You scored 150 points.

Never before, in all my years of Judging, have I met one who is more worthy of punishment than you. Further, your presence in my courtroom fills me with the desire to defecate.........................

The Evidence presented, quite honestly, is almost beyond belief. Despite your spouse's many protests, you've spent the entire family fortune on a magic box that supposedly can locate gold............ To make matters worse, you regularly abandon the family dwelling, abrogate your responsibilities as a Father and Husband, to Quell your desires by digging up Horseshoes, Nails, Fencing wire, and Bullet Casings! I find the offending at the severe end of the scale, and quite frankly I believe that your potential for rehabilitation is extremely poor........

1573801767_944bbc62228551c97454765651029bef--funny-dogs-funny-animals.jpg

Deepseeker said:
You scored: 10 / 10

You scored 150 points.

Never before, in all my years of Judging, have I met one who is more worthy of punishment than you. Further, your presence in my courtroom fills me with the desire to defecate.........................

The Evidence presented, quite honestly, is almost beyond belief. Despite your spouse's many protests, you've spent the entire family fortune on a magic box that supposedly can locate gold............ To make matters worse, you regularly abandon the family dwelling, abrogate your responsibilities as a Father and Husband, to Quell your desires by digging up Horseshoes, Nails, Fencing wire, and Bullet Casings! I find the offending at the severe end of the scale, and quite frankly I believe that your potential for rehabilitation is extremely poor........

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...454765651029bef--funny-dogs-funny-animals.jpg

This is pure GOLD :lol:

Latest posts