Friday Night Quiz

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your Score
You scored: 7 / 10

Total of 105 points.

The average score for this quiz: 7 / 10 ...not easy!..at least for this little black duck :lol:

Manpa said:
Yahoo!

You scored: 10 / 10
Total of 150 points.
1643953948_oip22.jpg

Mad Max is an Australian post-apocalyptic action media franchise created by George Miller and Byron Kennedy.
It began in 1979 with Mad Max, and was followed by three films: Mad Max 2 (1981, released in the United States as The Road Warrior ), Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome (1985) and Mad Max: Fury Road (2015).

7.62marksman said:
Mad Max is an Australian post-apocalyptic action media franchise created by George Miller and Byron Kennedy.
It began in 1979 with Mad Max, and was followed by three films: Mad Max 2 (1981, released in the United States as The Road Warrior ), Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome (1985) and Mad Max: Fury Road (2015).
Ah I see. Quiz stated 82 for the second one.

Bjay said:
7.62marksman said:
Ah I see. Quiz stated 82 for the second one.
Yes i saw that so you were right mate

Latest posts