Friday Night Quiz

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You scored: 9 / 10

You scored 135 points.
The average score for this quiz: 6 / 10
I'll pick you up on the way to the Ritz Ken...No cave for you mate...I had one dead cold,STUART-STURT...What the!..and Burley Griffen ..was a guess.albeit..the right one! :cool:..........PS. I have wiped my phone :rolleyes: lost a great deal of info...and reset the thing from scratch...I hope this helps in the party/parties concerned...contacts and photos were saved to chip,so that's about all I can do.There is still a question to resolve in terms of the comms in you know where....I think a new approach is appropiate and neccessary. :| :cool:

You scored: 7 / 10

You scored 105 points.
The average score for this quiz: 6 / 10

Two were wrong guesses, and was certain of two that were completely wrong.

Oh I have missed these quizzes. Love my trivia. Shocked at my result and some where guesses some edumacated guesses.

1631265705_screenshot_20210910-191937_brave.jpg

You scored: 9 / 10

You scored 135 points.
The average score for this quiz: 4 / 10
Ooooh...Native Aus plants :cool: One of several 'Distinctions' in studying for my Diploma of Urban Horticulture :lol: ....way back in my late 30's.
Must admit there were a couple of ...(educated guesses amongst those lot) :lol: good challenge that one Ken! :Y:

Latest posts