Friday Night Quiz

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to stay in the cave as I wish to give it a good clean...

The BBQ stinks a lot so giving that a clean as well

When you go to the toilet next time guys please remember to do it in the loo Not on the floor :lol:

Can someone please bring acouple of boxes of washing powder as we will be out after I wash all the bedding :D

The beer fridge will be empty by the time you all get back as I have to entertain myself some how :lol: :lol: :lol:

So bring a heap with ya

Can anyone download the song your braking me lalala as I can play it in the cave when I am alone :)

You scored: 10 / 10
You scored 150 points.
The average score for this quiz: 7 / 10...hehe!...make with the Trophy Ken! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Life's good here in the Ritz Hotel! :cool: Boy! I say BOY!..Be a good lad and bring me another double Bourbon and coke...there's a good chap. :lol: :lol:

reefer said:
You scored: 10 / 10
You scored 150 points.
The average score for this quiz: 7 / 10...hehe!...make with the Trophy Ken! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Life's good here in the Ritz Hotel! :cool: Boy! I say BOY!..Be a good lad and bring me another double Bourbon and coke...there's a good chap. :lol: :lol:
1605258883_th_5.jpg

Latest posts