Fricking Toothache

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iamagoldenoldie2 said:
Tramadole ,, ehhh nothing like floating around the heavens for a while ahhh heck Ive had health insurance for 40 years, what a waste of dough , still got all me teeth but think some nerves are gone lol

I am with HCF and in the last financial they paid out just under $100,000 towards procedures I've had done to my spine....Had mine 54 yrs.
It's the best advice ever given to me in my life. You just don't know what's around the corner healthwise.
Jaros

Stop all forms of sugars and grains in any shape or form and your pain should be gone within 24 hrs from when you start. I was taking 2 panadol and 2 neurophen at a time and they were doing nothing for my tooth pain... was the rather take a final bullet type of pain too. I did the above and never seen the dentist even though I was booked in... cancelled that event and ended up off sugar and grain for 12 months for fun.... lost weight without exercising (because of sciatica for that year.... not related though lol ).... up to you Tath verification or tooth loss. :p

Sanguine said:
Condor, we may have crossed paths. I was a Dental Officer in the RAAF in the late 80s - early 90s. There seems to be quite a few ex-military members on the forum.
Only one day to go Tath! Best of luck.

Depends on where you were, I did WAG, BUT, WLM & EDN

Still got the bloody thing.
Xray taken before he started showed a small amount
of infection right on the bottom of two roots.
Gave me the first set of lignacaine, Could still feel
pain when hit with cold water.

Gave me a second jab.
Could not deaden it enough to extract it.

Now on Pain Killers and antibiotics.
Going back next Tuesday or Monday if it settles down enough.

I had a crook tooth a couple of years back, Real big one on the top; they pulled it and a bit of the bone came out, left a hole to my sinnis; they stitched it up , took a while to heal; but all good.
Hope you don't have to much more trouble with it.
Wish you some painless luck with it Tathradj.
Patrick has some pain killer.

Flamin heck Spin!..that's no good mate...hope they can make an end to it when you do go back. Hang in mate :/ :Y:

One of the best things for toothache is a product called Ponstan, it is a ladies period pain tablet it is OTC and costs about $10. Try it ya got nothing to lose.

Ibuprofen is supposed to be really good for this type of ailement.

I cannot take it as it has a few nasty side effects with me.

I've got some Tramadol left over from my last knee replacement, 2 of them and you won't feel anything for 24 hours, have you got a carrier pidgeon, I'll send you some

Got a packet of ten of them. :)

Some times the pain wont stop with just one.
Have to wait at least 2 hours to take another.
50mg capsules.

Tathradj said:
Got a packet of ten of them. :)

Some times the pain wont stop with just one.
Have to wait at least 2 hours to take another.
50mg capsules.

50mg :argh: that would kill me, Tramadol doesn't agree with me on the other hand I can handle ibuprofen. Kate gave me a Tramadol once for a migraine 8.( within 5 minutes I was legless and my head spun at warp speed :argh: never again. Thankfully I've got the migraines under control mind you serious tooth ache is right up there with a migraine. Tooth ache is alot harder to find a resolution without a visit the the evil tooth fairy though. The reference to Evil Tooth Fairy is 100% valid not once has one of the barstads given me a cent, only pain 8.( mongrels :playful:

Geez Tathra sounds like you are doing it a bit rough. Hope you get a solution soon. I hate tooth aches. :power: :Y: :flowers:

Latest posts