free ferrets

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I dont know if they can get you any gold but there good at getting rabbets or great pets there about 10 weeks old and down geelong way

High littleazza. Not in the market for a ferret at the moment, and you are a bit far away anyway but I do have a question.
Never had ferrets. Do they smell and what are they like being handled or as a pet in general? They look pretty cool and
have always thought of getting one.

There the best pets ever my 9 year old plays with them and we bring them inside for a run funny little things to watch you can teach them to use cat litter play fech and walk on a lead as for the smell just give them a bath

And just got new homes for all of them today so on more free ferret from me for a bit

Dogmatic said:
High littleazza. Not in the market for a ferret at the moment, and you are a bit far away anyway but I do have a question.
Never had ferrets. Do they smell and what are they like being handled or as a pet in general? They look pretty cool and
have always thought of getting one.

The only ferret he's interested in is the one inside eh's pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts