For Sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
FOR SALE
THE ORIGINAL QUAD ESCAPE PROSPECTOR
As featured in camper trailer magazine 2012
Built by George of FOLLOW-MW-CAMPERS, Wangara, Perth, WA.
Due to health issues and with deep regret, I am forced to sell my get away life style, consisting of an 8 * 6 single axle QUAD ESCAPE PROPECTOR CAMPER AND POLARIS SPORTSMAN 300 AWD QUAD BIKE
The quad is equipped with an electric winch, (rear mounter), towbar, bulbar, axle protective guards front and rear, tool box, new battery, very low Klms and only three years old and in excellent condition. Comes with ramps
The camper is only two years old and again is in excellent condition.
Comes with two 40L water tanks, three 10L jerry cans, small gas bottle, spare wheel, spare hub, 80W folding solar panel, slide out kitchen, large tool box, two cabinets, (one either side front), queen size bed, annex, electric brakes, 3.5T Oz hitch
EXTRAS
1 Large heavy duty tarp
4, 20L Jerry cans
OZ Hitch tow bar for vehicle
THE PACKAGE COMPLETE $17,500.00
INDIVIDUALLY
CAMPER $14.500.00
QUAD $05.000.00
Contact Peter Davis
Mobile 0429 080 296
E-mail [email protected]
Arrange viewing by contacting above after 1200hrs and before 2000hrs

Stretchdavis said:
FOR SALE
THE ORIGINAL QUAD ESCAPE PROSPECTOR
As featured in camper trailer magazine 2012
Built by George of FOLLOW-MW-CAMPERS, Wangara, Perth, WA.
Due to health issues and with deep regret, I am forced to sell my get away life style, consisting of an 8 * 6 single axle QUAD ESCAPE PROPECTOR CAMPER AND POLARIS SPORTSMAN 300 AWD QUAD BIKE
The quad is equipped with an electric winch, (rear mounter), towbar, bulbar, axle protective guards front and rear, tool box, new battery, very low Klms and only three years old and in excellent condition. Comes with ramps
The camper is only two years old and again is in excellent condition.
Comes with two 40L water tanks, three 10L jerry cans, small gas bottle, spare wheel, spare hub, 80W folding solar panel, slide out kitchen, large tool box, two cabinets, (one either side front), queen size bed, annex, electric brakes, 3.5T Oz hitch
EXTRAS
1 Large heavy duty tarp
4, 20L Jerry cans
OZ Hitch tow bar for vehicle
THE PACKAGE COMPLETE $17,500.00
INDIVIDUALLY
CAMPER $14.500.00
QUAD $05.000.00
Contact Peter Davis
Mobile 0429 080 296
E-mail [email protected]
Arrange viewing by contacting above after 1200hrs and before 2000hrs