4 berth camper trailer for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have for sale my camper trailer, it is heavy duty trailer (8'x5') that has been built up in to a bush camper.

Bottom section sleeps 2 and the roof top (Darche) tent also sleeps 2 both sleeping areas have LED lights. The roof top tend also has the bottom room with removable bucket floor which could sleep another child if needed.

Unit comes with a "chuck box" which was used to house cooking equipment and utensils (gas cooker not included), double ensuite tent, taps that attach to an adjustable (height and length) racks on both sides, 4 level storage cabinet, two sleeping bags, two super single self inflating mattresses (Botton section)

Trailer has electric brakes, 65 lt water tank with electric pump, LED lighting and mobile charging ports, rear corner steady jacks, Treg style hitch (also have 50mm ball hitch), spare wheel, tyres are new and heavy duty capacity, pole tube mounted to RHS, two Jerry can holders (no jerry cans), fire extinguisher, bottom bed frame is designed to be removable so it can be still used as a trailer if needed, battery box (battery has been unattended for two years thou).

Under the trailer bed section there is storage for 9 X 50lt storage boxes (included), we used this storage for clothing and food ect..

The front nose cone was built out of marine ply and does need some attention in one area as water got under the paint and the paint has blistered. Also there is a scratch in the aluminium composite panel near the front light and I reversed into a branch which pocked into left rear just above the tailgate (have aluminium checker plate to cover, just not done as yet)

Priced to sell at $3200.00. Located at NOWRA NSW. May be able to assist with delivery within a reasonable distance of NOWRA

1461223866_image.jpg

1461223538_image.jpg

1461223302_image.jpg

will post photos asap as my current photos are too large to up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts