For Sale: Whites SPP

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I bought this with a plan to use it near power lines and other sources of EMI, but I just don't get out to the goldfields enough to warrant keeping it.

It's in as-new condition. Made in 2014. Originally purchased from Goldsearch Australia in Dunolly, Vic.

$1100

Pick up from Melbourne. Can also post.

1439967528_image.jpg

1439967862_image.jpg

Hey, didn't you already sell your SPP at the start of the year NuggetBuster?

Anyway, PM Sent

That's In Good Order, Hey GD, You Should Get One That would be Good for carrying around On you Bike, Maybe you and NuggetBuster can Do A Deal because its A Bonus Knowing the previous Owner Unlike Ebay, and It helps A Forum Member Out,

Win Win, either way :cool: :cool: :cool:

John

Gold Diver said:

Anyway, PM Sent

Hi Gold Diver,

I sure did. I sold most of what I had in Jan/Feb, as I went overseas. When I got back and started working again, I started collecting again (can't help myself :rolleyes: ).

Nuggetbuster said:
Gold Diver said:

Anyway, PM Sent

Hi Gold Diver,

I sure did. I sold most of what I had in Jan/Feb, as I went overseas. When I got back and started working again, I started collecting again (can't help myself :rolleyes: ).

I'm Confused?? Is This Another One Then??

john

Yep, this would be another one, as I bought his other one.

Quite a collection mate. ;)

Hey NB,
Did you use this with your new 4500?
How'd it compare??

GD

Gold Diver said:
Hey NB,
Did you use this with your new 4500?
How'd it compare??

GD

Hi GD

I've only used this SPP once since buying it. I've only had the 4500 for 10 days or so and I haven't used them side by side or compared them.

I bought the SPP mainly to run near power lines and close to towns, where there is a lot of EMI. However, due to work, I'll barely get out enough to use one machine let alone two...

By the way, this SPP has had the upgrade done by Goldsearch Australia, so there are no hiccup issues.

very very interested ,got to try and sell something to pay for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts