For Sale: Whites Spectra V3i and accessories

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just putting this out there in advance, in case anyone's thinking of buying one of these soon:

I have a White's V3i that will be ready for sale in about 2 weeks - I'm currently away and will be back by then.

It's a genuine unit, originally purchased from Goldsearch Australia in Dunolly, Vic.

It's in just about immaculate condition.

The V3i is White's top-shelf coin / relic detector (and it also has a gold prospecting mode, but I'm not sure how effective that is in the generally hot ground here in Australia).

Almost every parameter is adjustable and has both auto and manual ground balance options, auto-tracking, All-Metal, notch discrimination, custom assignable tones to target ID's, HD colour display screen, rechargeable Ni-MH battery system, wireless audio. They're just some of the features - there are way too many to mention here!

Google it or search on YouTube for heaps more info.

What you get:

Whites's Spectra V3i Detector
Coil (you choose: D2 10" DD or Eclipse 10 x 6 DD) with skid plate
White's SpectraSound wireless headphones (no lag in audio)
Ni-MH batteries x 2
Charger
Display cover
control box cover
Instruction manual
Instructional DVD
original purchase receipt if desired
original box if desired

There are many accessory coils available for this machine.

The current new price for the package is over $3100 (V3i $2615 + wireless headphones $398 + extra battery $129)

I'm asking $2000

Pick up from Melbourne. I will also post and could possibly deliver it if convenient.

PM me for more details

1444295151_image.jpg

1444298608_image.jpg
1444298527_image.jpg
1444298446_image.jpg
1444298262_image.jpg
1444297710_image.jpg

Wow, the V3i's sure have shot up in price! They used to be about $16-1700!!

Yep, they sure have! And they still don't come with the wireless headphones included...

Price drop: $1800 including the genuine dedicated Whites wireless headphones.

(and it also has a gold prospecting mode, but I'm not sure how effective that is in the generally hot ground here in Australia).
They have more bells and whistles making them quite easy to manipulate in order to be used as a prospecting unit in our soils if you alter the std program.

Good luck with it and i hope you get a good price...i may sell mine soon as well.?

Thanks, Narrawa.

Actually now that I think of it, I was unwittingly running it in a highly mineralised area not far from Ballarat a while ago, in a picnic area, looking for coins. I didn't realise that I was in an old gold town - it was only when I dug down a couple inches and saw the rich red wash, that I realised what the deal was. The machine was running really well with the DD that I had on there at the time, with no falsing in the ground.

$1800 with the wireless headphones.. :mad: ...i was thinking of selling mine for about that without the wireless headphones... just the std package.. :| ...since there now $2600 to buy new, someones getting a bargain.

Sorry Narrawa - I don't mean to lower the bar!

And, yes - whoever gets this is getting a bargain, all things considered... I was considering lowering the price to $1800 without the headphones, but seeing as they only work with the V3i, they'd be of no use to me if I kept them.

Nuggetbuster, you do what you have to mate without having to justify yourself to me or anyone. If i could use another one...id have bought it myself at that price...lol

Good luck mate.

WIFE HAS SID IF I EVEN THINK OF IT - I AM OUT... :eek:

I think that means I have been told....

If I win lotto - then I could sneak it maybe :)

AngerManagement said:

Opps

AngerManagement said:

No worries... Been meaning to send you an email anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts