for sale GPZ 7000. Only 2 months old.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all.

Selling a Z for a good mate which lives in Bacchus Marsh and has fallen into a deep romance and has his mind else where. Bought outright from Ee day and sons Ballarat only a couple of months ago. All receipts and serial numbers can be provided via a PM.

Comes with soft carry case, control box cover and a heap of warranty remaining.

This machine is literally brand new and has only been out in the field for a few hours. Open to reasonable offers.

Chuky boy said:
Hi all.

Selling a Z for a good mate which lives in Bacchus Marsh and has fallen into a deep romance and has his mind else where. Bought outright from Ee day and sons Ballarat only a couple of months ago. All receipts and serial numbers can be provided via a PM.

Comes with soft carry case, control box cover and a heap of warranty remaining.

This machine is literally brand new and has only been out in the field for a few hours. Open to reasonable offers.

What would he accept ................. how many of the big one's ? Pm if you wish ? Pics are worth a thousand words and does it come with all the standard stuff in box ?

Oh and tell him he has his mind on the wrong nuggets :rolleyes:

OKAY considering the circumstances i'll start this auction at $5000.00000000

I'll just watch from the fenceline. :)

Just spoke with me mate. Purchased on the 29th of December, so just over a month old. He was looking around $9000. Any offers PM and I'll can forward in his details.

1486032724_img_1387.jpg

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts