for Sale GPX 5000 Vic

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Guys. The Detector is back for sale.
The other person wasn't man enough to pay the agreed amount and wanted to bargain once he took it out for the weekend and found gold with it.
Should have charged a hire fee.
Oh well some people can't keep their word.

Comes with the standard gear and a case which cost me $300 and a brand new coil at $400.
External speaker as well

$5000

Can deliver up bendigo or Creswick way when i'm up that way next.

1426461295_217_-_copy.jpg

jarrahrules said:
Hi Guys. The Detector is back for sale.
The other person wasn't man enough to pay the agreed amount and wanted to bargain once he took it out for the weekend and found gold with it.
Should have charged a hire fee.
Oh well some people can't keep their word.

Comes with the standard gear and a case which cost me $300 and a brand new coil at $400.
External speaker as well

$5000

Can deliver up bendigo or Creswick way when i'm up that way next.
Hi Jarrahrules, I could be interested, What is the age of the machine and is there any warranty left on it? I am looking to buy a machine to start out with detecting and think this might be ok? Cheers Fletch

Hi fletch. It is just out of warantee. Doesn't mean it will break down.
I live three hours to the gold fields so it hasn't been hammered. Been to wa a couple of times.
I actually have two machines and still use one. I bought it for my son to use when we went to wa. Hoping he would get hooked and go with me but he didn't.
So most of the time it is in a cupboard.
Cheers

jarrahrules said:
Might be going bendigo way over Anzac weekend. Can deliver
Thanks for the reply, I have been considering buying a new machine as they have dropped in value but by the time I add an extra coil and case I can see this is worth a look, I am in Warrnambool so catching up may cause some effort, A question for you? are you going to Bendigo to chase gold as I could meet you there if it fits in and you could show me the machine?
Cheer Fletch

Will be going to hopefully find some yellow. As I don't go much I have a bloke a know who will take me to a few places. This being said I can't offer to take rodeos else as it is not my spot. I have to respect to other bloke and can't take another person there.
Sorry.
But I can meet some where else perhaps.

jarrahrules said:
Will be going to hopefully find some yellow. As I don't go much I have a bloke a know who will take me to a few places. This being said I can't offer to take rodeos else as it is not my spot. I have to respect to other bloke and can't take another person there.
Sorry.
But I can meet some where else perhaps.
No problem Jarrahrules, think I have just about made my mind up to purchase a new machine, I hear on the grape vine that there is also a new coil to hit the market that will replace a lot of the other coils so this will fit with my decision as I will purchase this when it hits the market. Thanks for the replies Cheers Fletch

Yep I've heard that to. It will out perform the zed7000. I'll be getting one to.
Don't know why you would waste your money on a new one. There are plenty of good secondhand ones.
If you don't like mine buy some one else's. If you buy one from this forum you won't get ripped off or get a stolen one.
Don't waste your money it's hard enough to earn to throw away. :)

There is a shortage of 5000 on the used market
At the moment.

A gp 3500 sold for over $3000 last week
Compared to $1900 3 months ago.

I just sold my 5k and had a bit of interest.

Try selling the machine without the case using
A different method if you want my tip.

If you have it at the right price though you
should Sell it.

Good luck with it.

Hi Wolfau.

Thanks for the reply.
What are you suggesting to sell it for and with what.

How much did you get for your machine.

I do have some one interested at the moment but I have been stuffed around before, Worst of all by people i Know, So its not sold until the dollars are in the hand.

JR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts